OUR MISSION STATEMENT
ATIC & MG Center for Excellence is a non-profit organization, dedicated and committed to improving the quality of education, community service and resources to at-risk-youth and their family unit, by offering continuous effective community development programs to disenfranchised populations in the areas of academics, mentoring, scholarships, leadership development & life skills and home buyer budgeting education for low to moderate income families.
Projects for People in Transitions:
- Mentoring & Computer Lab Tutoring
- College Leadership Symposiums/Seminars
- Financial Literacy Education
- Life Skills Seminars for Veterans in Transition
- Read to Succeed Literacy Education
- Multiculturalism (Arts & Music) Seminars
- Supports Feeding Homeless and Children’s Hungry Project Initiatives
- Ministry Outreach Forums
We Exist to Help the Community
Our non-profit organization is developed to help the community. Our experience staff of volunteers and professionals in industry will help you to accomplish your goals. We provided professional expertise to empower you to succeed and serve. Our vision enables us to partner with local churches, youth groups, organizations, and institutes of higher learning to prepare the next generation of youth leaders regardless of age, race or ethnicity. We believe in Faith based initiatives.